Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slacking with chocolate.

Kinder Maxi Chocolate :)
The milky sweetness!
I feel like advertising again :/ ngeh! but mom's got my iPhone and I can't connect my camera to the comp without the connector. Bummer. Some other day, maybe?

Dad and Han left for M'sia this afternoon. Saw them off at City Hall (after we ate at Din Tai Fung) while mom was otw looking for property. Can't wait to see them again next week :D! A week's vacation in Malaysia. Nothing says better than that! HAHA! Too bad Jung Hee can't meet me up in KL (She's going to Phuket!) I doubt the others will come to Malaysia nyway haha Have to meet up with the girls! Got a lot to catch up on. Drama drama drama.. My life's a parade ;D

I don't know why but there isn't any h/w this weekend.
I better be right or teachers are gonna kill me. I ain't ending my week like that.

I don't wanna bore this post. Better go and slack now!
Here's a perfectly low quality picture of Kinder Maxi Chocolate!
Using my Webcam + some editing! (I almost never edit my photos so it's a treat ;D)

Chaomapow!