Tuesday, March 9, 2010

iPhone pics + Edits .

eyhoo!
Been so into editing pictures nowadays. I started a "travel diary" on my iPhone and it's working perfectly well. I've been updating. Not gonna put all those emotional drama here :D
I took random photos today for the diary! Those, I will share (:

Tania shared this with me :)
Hwui Khim! PSSSST! She was so hyper during Amath today. Reminded me of me in SriKL :D!
Clifford! Laughing at me for failing ==!
Cliona the netball capitain :D, Yi Chieh the girl who is terribly good in netball but doesn't join it :(! Shao Wei the one that can't play well haha!
Clarice hugging Nicole :) Me being a busybody! haha
Qi Hui was playing Restaurant City during Emath :)
Nhung tagged along to the mrt with me. She gave up when we reached Queenstown which is one stop away from my school ==! She gave up so fast haha!
I would ask you to visit my blog but you're already here!

Chaomapow! :)