Thursday, May 27, 2010

It makes life juicier but drinking the same juice all over again will make you want to puke.

Oh yes, I've not blogged in ages.
A lot happened this passed few months. Good & bad. More of good though.
I don't feel so bad for not blogging cause I updated my diary. I think it's safe to say my diary is a damn fun one to read ;D I would take pictures for you guys but its a DIARY. I have to admit even in my diary I don' write bad stuff cause I don't wanna jinx it or make myself feel like a bad person no matter if I really am or not. I know I'm not but a girl can get angry.

This post isn't dedicated to any day. Just writing whatever that comes to mind.
Nhung asked me the other day

Nhung: "Do you prefer living here or Malaysia?"
I answered, "Malaysia of course!" *after some thinking* "No, I take that back. For now, I like it here. Too much drama over there."

She told me she enjoyed drama. I told her "not if it repeats itself" I don't mind drama. It makes life juicier but drinking the same juice all over again will make you want to puke.

I was looking through some blogs the other day. I remember disliking entering blogs that have music in em. I might enjoy that particular song but I hate it when it pauses every time. A real turn off for me when I visit it :/

Farah and I skyped yesterday. We talked the talk (: I opened a hell lot and so did she. I don't feel anything when I'm straightforward anymore. It's scary cause you don't know if you're hurting that person. So whenever I'm gonna be straightforward, I'll make sure he/she is ready. Guys are fine, they rather not have girls fidget haha

I remember hearing this once "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." I, personally, don't get it at all haha but it's cool ;D

Today is an all slack day. All I did was play Chop Chop Runner, washed the dishes and vacuumed the floor. Either than that, its all computer computer tv computer.

Ruisi and I skyped today. I needed to talk to someone cause I was annoyed by some ____ so she just listened and ate while watching Fairy odd parents. Can't remember the last time I tuned into to that channel. I woke up early to watch House of Mouse but fell asleep after 5 minutes heh

Canceled my dental app. as I do not have any money for a taxi.
Going out tomorrow :D
Chaomapow!
Ps: Yesterday was my last day of school. (: