Saturday, April 9, 2011

I was thinking about you.

I'm not a fling girl, I do believe in relationships, I do believe em to last long, I sometimes believe we'll have a chance in marriage.
But even if we didn't last long enough to get married, it's okay cause I'm pretty sure it was still real. This is why I can't not be honest about my feelings. Whatever that comes out of my mouth may hurt but it's the truth. Wouldn't it hurt more if you found out it was a lie? So even if I know I like a guy, if it's not strong enough and I think I'm sending mixed signals, I'll tell him straight on. Why? Cause.. it's the right thing to do. Even if it means he'll leave me and move on and I'm left hanging there still having those feelings, its okay. Cause no one said doing the right thing was going to be painless. It's the right kind of suffering. & I'll move on with my life, he will with his. I may miss you but you got over it so will I.