Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tattoo at hand.

Hey there (:
So I got the urge to blog cause of Astrid really, her comment, I mean :)

Recently, I've been obsessed with tattoos. Okay, I've always been but this time I actually took the initiative to do my own. How? No, I didn't use a marker pen. I actually used my Maybelline eye liner. If I'm not mistaken marker pens are toxic to the skin so I stuck to make up :)

Here's how it went.
I googled "Tattoo tumblr" & I got this :)

I tried to follow the writings and wrote it on my hand.
I know it ain't as nice as the original but I'm working on it, I know what I'm doing wrong now haha

Step 1: Pick a spot for you tattoo.
Step 2: Write it with a thin pen.


Step 3: Put on the first layer of eye liner. (I used gel liner so mine came with a brush)


Step 4: Put on 3 more layers or so. (Up to your skin tone really)


And there you go, your very own tattoo :)
I know some of you may say I'm lifeless but I was just being creative during the holidays ;) & also beats doing homework, no?
I'll perfect a tattoo one day!
Here's another one that I did. Better than the first one really :)
This reminded me of May Yin straightaway heh


& this concludes today's blogpost (:
Noone's gonna read this dead of a blog but who cares?
Caos.