Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, bro (:

Hey there (:

I just suddenly had the urge to post something up. I'm in Malaysia right now. It's been about a month since I came back home and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I've not left the house once though but today, my dog, Donut actually came to me and I touched it for the first time. She has always been scared of me ever since we got her and since I'm never home, I never got the chance to connect with the poor thing but today, we finally got to know each other :) Makes me miss Max, Sherry, Pirate & Cheesecake. Donut is so lonely right now but I'll try my best to spend as much time as I can with her within this two weeks :)

It's 11:43pm, I'm taking a break from studying. I've been studying rather hard nowadays. I hope it all pays off. Studying is one thing but applying it is another so here comes another hectic 2 weeks before pre lims. Tomorrow, 16th June would be my big brother's 20th birthday (: I was going to make him a card but since I lack colour papers and left all my colour pens in Singapore. Also, knowing my brother, he would lose it so I decided to dedicate this blogpost to him.

Dear kor,

Since young, we've always been very close. You thought me to watch TV 24/7, fought with me for the remote control with Jie & Han of course, thought me how to kill tadpoles by squeezing them & also how to catch frogs. Our fighting games on the bed were the scariest, where the person who falls off the bed loses. You had the upper hand of course until I tickle you Ho. Ho. Ho :D There's a bid advantage not being ticklish ;D You also thought me how to be a goal keeper when you were still into soccer. I never could catch any of them though since you kicked too hard!

Your bad deeds thought me how to be a good girl cause I learned from them instead of follow them well, most of them anyway. If I didn't have an elder brother, I wouldn't be able to click so well with my friends today especially the guys. I never fail to be interested in what you do for whatever reason. You made me the person I am today and I really thank you for that. I'm glad I'm not a girly girl who cares all about looks and so forth, it was the experience that counts, Jie jie was the best example, I don't know how she did it without having a big brother but I guess our family is just based like that.

Nyway, I know we grew apart when we hit primary school. We hung out with different people and our age gap was kinda big. I understand then was the time people found their younger siblings annoying so I got it :) but when we both hit the teens, we were able to talk like adults and about anything really. I could tell you everything cause you understood. I didn't have to keep secrets and I couldn't cause you would know anyway. I didn't have to feel like you had high expectations cause you know we all make mistakes in life. Besides I basically know what you go through too :)

Now that we're apart as I'm living in Singapore and you're here. We don't talk much but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. We always tend to catch up during our car rides.

So thank you for always being there for me <3 I know you might not show it but you are a protective brother and you do care a lot and I appreciate it all. We all do. You grew up and are pursuing your dream now. I wish you all the best. Know that even though I'm younger, I'll always be here to help you in whatever :)
Love you!
20 years & counting!

Ps: Sorry I didn't get you anything :( You still have to tell me what you want :) Nothing more than Rm200 please :)!

Here are some of your childhood photos :) Explains why I have the photo albums heh!













CAOS!