Saturday, June 18, 2011

Srong's & Chein Wee's Birthday Celebration (:

Heyyo (:

Yesterday, I finally got to get out of the house. Okay, that's not entirely true as I went to San Francisco Steak House for my brother's family (excluding mom & jie) birthday celebration.
Here are some of the pictures (: !




Preview of the food (: :






Okay, that's all the food. Cause I figured even if you go to my facebook and aren't my friend, you wouldn't be able to see it. I guess it attracts people to add me but if you and I have no mutual friends, there's no point really so yeah!

More pictures here!

& so I continue..
Yesterday, I left around 12ish to AC to meet the girls (: It was good seeing them again. The usual hugs and screams hahah! but it was normal this time. We know we miss each other but we don't express it as much. It's growing on us, really :') But I really do miss them so much! I didn't know I was so outdated but hey, everyone has gotten hold of their lives now. Philippe & I realised this :)


Starbucks with em! Had a Chocolate Chip Frap. Tall :) I'm so used to singapore dollars that when it came out as Rm14. I was shocked. The numbers were too big!

After they left, Farah and I headed to Mcds to get some lunch. We walked back to SriKL and ate at the canteen :D Passed by Ian otw and he looked at us weirdly when we were bringing Mcds back to school to eat :/ I miss my school, can't help it! After talking, eating, Farah staring at a cute boy., Jing Her came to pick me up and we headed to his. Clarence was already at his :D

Cause we were so lifeless, we played fruit ninja (multiplayer) and see who won. Jing Her won me 4 times. I had to do the following "Drink crushed Ferreros + 100 Plus." , "Eat a Ferrero while drinking 100 plus." , "Eat Ferrero then drink 100 plus + chilli." , "Eat a teaspoon of Chilli." I have to admit it was fun cause it just made the day exciting HAHA! I will win him one day!




& we headed to ______ to pick Natalie & May Yin up then Puchong we went!
At Shabu Shabu,











Happy Birthday, Chein Wee :D! Thanks for paying. Really loved the food :') I didn't finish my food cause of the camwhoring but it's okay I ate two desserts HO. HO. HO!

And headed to Dj Jingstar's disco room (:!






Okay, it wasn't that boring, there were cool lights! but I only learned how to take a picture with that cool lights after the party so my flash did this as it was too dark. It was a chill night :) Nothing wild. May Yin, Nina, Natalie & I lesbo-ed like hell! HAAHHA It wasn't planned, it just happened ;)! We even played basketball :3!

More pictures here!
Chein Wee's Birthday Celebration (:

And we have reached the end of this blogpost, Derrick sent me home. We had a good talk otw as always (: He's getting buffer as we speak (LOL no, really. He's at the gym now HAHAHA)

As usual, it was the company that made the night great :) You could give me good music, drinks, food, a basketball hoop but it would never be the same without them. I love how we've sticked to each other for about 11 years? & that I'm still included even though I don't study in SriKL no more :')

Byebyes!