Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to my one and only dad (:

Dear daddy,

I bet you weren't expecting this ;) Ever since I opened my eyes to this world, you've taken great care of me until now, of all of us for that fact. I know while growing up, I've disappointed you and mummy many times & I'm really sorry about that. I'm sure I'll learn from my mistakes sooner or later. Being the only child who was given the chance to study overseas, you & mummy have used a lot of money on me. Just know, I AM very very grateful, grateful for what you've been doing for me all this while. I promise to grow up to be the mature woman you and mummy have planned for me to become. Yes, there will be a few bumps up ahead but what is life without a few distractions? It's how I'll handle those distractions that will make me stronger. I know you will be there supporting me all the way while guiding me to the right path.

I've been a happy girl since 1994 (:
Thank you so much. I'm lucky to have a father such as yourself. I couldn't & wouldn't ask for another. I would never replace this family :')
Love you, daddy!




Teaching me how to balance myself!
Cutting my food for me :')

Ah Kong & Ah Ma who brought you up to the man you are today!

From your little princess,

Ps: This blogpost does not summarise all my love but just 1/91924798365987098e09709 part of it :'D

<3