Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nap Dream (:

Another dream about superpowers :) X-menish this time. These are the kind of dreams I want to have everyday.

Here's how it went..

Mystique captured a young girl and I. She gave the young girl an injection and I was forced to inject myself too. After that we went out of the car for some reason and she left us there. Suddenly, hungry looking mutant started chasing us from across the road and from the sky. The young girl and I knew we were going to die so we just jumped into the jungle. After running for a while, our hearts beating so hard as we were nearing our deaths, we suddenly flew. Yes, we got wings. You don't know how ecstatic we were. Not only did we have wings and we could fly, we could avoid the mutants on land but there were still two mutants following us. Twin mutants, green & pink. I grabbed the young girl and swung her to the mutants, she tried to kick them but the green mutant just grabbed her whole body so I snatched her back and thought of another plan.

Poof. Suddenly, we were walking in the jungle, walking behind them & they thought of us as guests. There was this guy who I felt was always there. I knew him, I think I was in love with him in this dream.

Because of the injection, the young girl and I had changed our powers. Initially, I had a different power, I could control stuff or something like that. It was vague to me but I knew I had a different power and so did she. My body wasn't used to the injection and I felt weak, really weak. While everyone was having a feast, I was walking to the table and suddenly, I fell.. I couldn't walk anymore. That guy rushed over to me. As he did that someone shouted "SIR?!" He took me to the village doctor. At least that's what I think he did as I woke up with a woman chanting gibberish. I felt really dizzy.

Here comes the nonsensical part. Because of the injection and the doctor trying to heal me.. it made me hallucinate. You see the village had a lot of cockroaches. When I saw a cockroach on the wall, it jumped on me but I found out that was me hallucinating, it was actually still on the wall. The guy was quite worried but in the end, I didn't want people thinking I was crazy so I dealt with my hallucination. It got all better. Even though I was bummed out, I lost my original powers. I wanted to try my new ones so there was this ritual or festival actually that was mandatory for the guys. They had to collect as many cockroaches as they can. They could form a team whether it included girls or not, didn't matter. The villagers were all mutants so they had different powers. I, on the other hand, didn't wanna take part in this festival at all so I decided to fly around the jungle.
Poof. I was back at home in Malaysia but the festival was still on. My family was part of it too, everyone I knew was. My brother and his friends were all in their cars getting ready to head out to the jungle. May yin was in this dream too. Not only her, my family, extended family, Daniel & Vincent as well HAHA. Anyway, I showed Daniel & Vincent my new powers and they were confused cause they knew I had another type of power. I asked May Yin if she wanted to have a view of the jungle from the sky and she obviously agreed.

Poof. Change of scene. AGAIN. I was carrying Cammyn to our family table to eat as the youngies & oldies sat there while waiting for the guys of the house to finish the festival. I put Cammyn on a chair and saw this big mosquito sucking something on our vegetable. I flicked it away but it still came back. I got fed up and squashed it.

I woke up.
I was really looking forward to taking May Yin to the jungle as I really wanted to fly badly.

My imagination is wild.


<3