Monday, December 26, 2011

A new start! ( What's new? )

Hey there guys!

So recently it has occurred to me that my english is really.. really terrible. Okay, if you were to compare me with a normal asian kid, perhaps not. However, small grammatical mistakes and even making full sentences seem hard for me now. I'm not exaggerating, I really am that bad so I thought what better way to improve my writing but by writing more posts? Okay, this isn't the only reason why I'm starting to blog again. I've been pretty insecure and emotional lately. I got to admit I've always been this kind of person and I express myself the best by writing so why not write? At first, I wanted to start another blog since there are people who know and read this blog but I shouldn't be hiding ( It's also troublesome creating another blog ) what I feel and who I am ( Yeah, I know crap you hear nowadays)

So cheers to a new start :D I took down my Bloghop, Rants & Friendster links cause no one around me blogs now and what's a start without changes?

So here it goes!
From now on, random posts about random things :)
<3