Friday, September 30, 2011

Unbelievable it is :)

Eyhoo!

Yes, it has been a long time. I think this is my 238979382 time saying that. I always found it cool how you could type a bunch of numbers just to exaggerate it. My mom recently made a website of her own and she constantly checks her stats and I was thinking "Hey, why now check yours?" & unbelievably enough, I got 2,803 views since I started and I'm thrilled! I mean it's not a whole lot compared to those who have a thousand, million a day but I'm glad I have readers :')
According to my stats, I have already had 889 Singaporean viewers, 671 Malaysians & 335 Americans! I hope I'm reading this correctly but if I'm not, don't tell me! I'll live in denial for awhile!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Even if it was by accident and my blog annoyed for some reason cause Google didn't take you to where you wanted to be but hey, still, thank you :)

Well, IGCSE is starting soon. I'm gonna hit the books now cause tonight, feels like a late night. I don't wanna waste any more time. Just a month more of exams and we're finished so I'm gonna do my very best while I can! That might include skipping school but hey, that'll be my secret :3



Until then, see you! I'll prolly blog more cause of exams ;)
Needa let go of my stress somewhere!