Monday, June 21, 2010

Friendship might begin by getting picked,..

..but I don't think you can stop picking for yourself either. But in order to choose, there are things you need to know and in order to get picked, you need them to know certain things.

eyhoo(:

Holidays have not been productive at all. Knowledge wise I mean. I've been going out a looot!
I live in Singapore, I can't help it ;)
Nyway! This is how I'm gonna explain my holidays!
*Press to enlarge

1st week, 31st May - 8 June! - Junghee & Ruisi come to Malaysia!
Yeap! Our long awaited holiday in Malaysia :D I must say I don't think I gave them a good impression on the first day. I was so tired but everything worked out fine during the week. We shopped non stop. I mean *They shopped non stop haha especially Ruisi ;)! Not to mention we each got a tattoo!

Both of them kept going back to Forever 21 no matter which shopping mall we went to. Funny girls! BUT! they did get something from Kitschen ;) I got a top from there too. Both of em bought the same dress but with different colours, Junghee's, green & Ruisi's, pink : )

After that we just slacked off at home. I'm glad they like my maid's cooking haha
I won't explain it in detail cause I've got lots more to update you on!

They wouldn't stop spamming my camera, photobooth & iPhone camera so it added up to a thousand photos! Well 600 on Facebook. I didn't upload the rest.


Facebook:

2nd week, 10 - 13 June! - Nina & Nat come to Singapore!
Yeahp! My lovelies decided to surprise me but they couldn't get my Mom's number so Nina's mom thought about telling me first haha :D!
I was so excited! You should ask Ruisi & Junghee on how I reacted haha!
We shopped till we dropped + Nick came along and shopped too! Quite cool quite cool ;)
I brought the girls along to the places I knew which were seriously very limited. I've not been here long enough but I'll discover more and more along the years : )

Wanted to get neoprints but Farah couldn't make it so I'm saving it for later.
I was soo soo wrong when I told Nina S$300 was enough :/ I didn't know she was getting things for her family. I'm sorry!! next time, eh? forever 21

I think the best memory was when we were swimming HAHA! we were too hyper seriously! I'm surprised none of my neighbours complained! I'm glad they didn't cause I live there. Won't wanna live with that humiliation for 2 years.

I'm sure all of em had a great time :)
Please come back soon! & bring lots lots lots of money!

Facebook:
From Nina's:
From Nat's:

3rd week, 12 - 19 June, Han & Dad come to Singapore, Mayyin & the gang come to Singapore!
See how fun my life is? haha! Han & Dad stayed for a week :D So it was a real family holiday but without Ko & Jie :/ but it's okay! At the end of the year, Teh Family

I was suppose to meet up with May yin & all but they didn't have time so yea haha It's aight : ) Luckily, dad & han came or else I would have stayed in Singapore alone during the day :/
I got sooo much closer to Han. I became more "patient" Trying to be a good sister. I scold him too much. Gotta change that.

On wed, was our family outing! Mom took the day off :)
Our initial plan was to go to the science centre then to East Coast park for some couple cycling but we were so in trance with the cool things in the science centre that we decided to skip East Coast : ) That was the same day Orchard got flooded so you can imagine how wet East Coast park would have been too haha

I might sound like some dork, but I like science centres especially when it's with family.

Facebook:

&& so right now, I'm in Malaysia : D
Went out with Philippe two days ago. That bugga is finally back from Australia :)
I really wanted to watch Toy Story 3 so we met up at school.
I was so happy seeing the babes & guys again :') I really miss srikl. One day, I'll wear the uniform and go in haha! Which class should I attack?

We didn't watch TS3 in the end cause Phil kept on saying "It's just 12:40 laa!" (The movie was at 1:20 ==) We delayed, it rained, we watched karate kid cause I've already watched it so I won't be at loss if we missed the opening but no, it was still the ads. Meaning we could have watched TS3 without missing the opening. Wth?
Another day then (:

Bubbface.
I'll be going now!
Desperate Housewives await!
I finally blogged, Dulcena!
Chaomapow!