Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have no time for you now.

People don't really say that to other people cause they don't wanna give them the "wrong impression" No, they just ignore their questions or greetings. There are the sneaky ones that talk to you half heartedly then blows you off at the end.

Why worry about wrong impressions when you're already giving it subconsciously. Please, don't bother. If you don't have time for that person, tell him/her straight. No one likes to be lead on cause maybe you didn't know but no one cares anymore, they only care when that person is special to them.

But think about this too, "If I can live with your shit, why can't you live with mine?"

***


You made a promise. Why didn't you keep it? Do you find me inconvenient?

You didn't keep your word.


I went through a whole lot but hey, I don't need you anymore. I can colour my own world now.

So please go cause..

She bypassed this selfish being. Look at her now, she's so much stronger :)
What about you?
Your life ain't based on one life. There's a bigger world out there that you don't know about. Don't stop trying.

SW.