Thursday, August 12, 2010

I wait for that day.

I've not blogged in ages & neither has every else so I have no idea where to start so I'll just take it like I've updated you guys before this and continue with today's post.

As most of you don't know, Singapore's National Day lasts like 3 days? so I had holidays till yesterday. Ya know, Thursday doesn't seem all that tiring now. I literally spent 10 hours in school today due to chem remedial. Funny thing is, I downloaded all the moodle worksheet and did all of them except this particular one and it was the one teacher wanted to discuss! so I quickly did it during lunch :) Chem remedial was not as fun as the others but it was full of laughter.. for Mdm Ong HAHA

I've decided to buckle down cause my marks are oh-so-not-satisfying :/ ! It's about time anyway haha I have to restrain myself from going out. I don't know how long that'll last but it ain't that hard. Not like I'm some hardcore shopaholic.

Moving on..
Here you go;
They say a picture speaks a thousand words. If so, my facebook is filled with 129369378 dictionaries : )

When I was alone in Singapore, Nhung kept me company & we went out to watch Despicable Me!

The Junk Prefects / Wee-fects went to the orphanage to send the donated food :) I was looking forward to seeing the kids but they had school :/ We were pretty bummed.

During the National Holidays, went back to Malaysia! Celebrated Nina's Surprise 16th Birthday Party! I surprised her alright! HEH! She didn't know I was coming back cause I told her I had my pe service project :) (she had no idea what that was)
The other few days, I spent with my family & went to SriKL again : )
I'm glad people have said I got thinner. You do not know how satisfying that is! I was ECSTATIC!
I can't wait to see them again next month.

Next week, Qi Hui & I are going out :D!
CAOS.