Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just a dream.

"When you're feeling lost and don't know what to do
Just look and see me calling out to you
And when you're shaking from winter wind upon your face
I'll hurry towards you
I'll warm you up with an embrace"

Serenade - katthegreat19 (:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0gC6sET090
Love her. She's the reason for my studying during 2009.


I've been updating daily, no? I hope this lasts :)!
Today was a really ordinary sunday, lazy one for that fact. I wanted to invite someone to eat lunch with me at Newton Hawker Centre but I realised I wanted to be alone so I just headed to United Square & bought myself some saba fish :D + apple juice!
That' was my day. Right now, I'm in the toilet. Having a bad tummy ache :/ After this, it's back to work :)

Ever since primary, I've had dry lips. Why? Cause I dislike water. Not as much as I used to but I'm trying to drink more and more. I don't like this lips & it's a huge turn turn turn off even to me hahaha

So priorities to be achieved:
  1. Drink more water to increase metabolism rate & get rid of these dry lips.
  2. 150 crunches a night since you cannot lose anymore weight in the gym. (personal reasons)
  3. Get your head out of your ass & start keeping your room clean.
  4. Get good marks for every subject you can!>
  5. Make parents proud (:
  6. Save money so you can go shopping next month!
So I have 6 priorities (: Shall start them now! Except the 150 crunches cause I still feel ill.

Oh, so today I was looking through May Yin's tumblr & I suddenly had this urge to shop. I gotta buy the right clothes so I don't waste any money so it's time to search em up :) I know I'm not some rich ass girl who doesn't have to care so gotta be extra decisive!

I want these!
LOVE.
SW.