Saturday, March 12, 2011

We're in the house!

Hey there!
It's 1:25pm & everyone has just woken up from their party mood from yesterday (: Well most of them, I still have it on so does Shaza, I'm sure ;)

Yesterday, I headed to Nina's in the afternoon. I always go to hers everytime I come back to Malaysia, it's a must now :) TGSLNM (Thank God She Lives Near Me) HAHAHA So we had our 3 hours worth of talk + Keropok + a Syrup drink to go :) & to spice things up, we were playing Fruit Ninja. Yes, we can multitask heh It was good catching up with you, babe :)

KEROPOK, I hate half container full of it!


Felt like a pilot wearing this (:



This is us before the party, getting ready.


Sexay, no? (:

We left her house around 745pm? Hasnul sent us there, thank you! :) We could hear the bass three levels down, that's how loud the music was, how hardcore the party went & how we party like that ;)
I'll let the pictures tell the story now.

Let me introduce the DJs,
DJ LOO LIK CHUEN.



DJ HOW HAN.


& the BEST DJ of all nights + the host ;)
DJ JINGSTAR!



The MC for almost all parties ;)
& Also, My best friend.
IAN GOH.


& now,
The sexay people that night (:
I knew them for AT LEAST 5 years (:


Boys on the speakers ;D


Lik Chuen just had to, ya know? HAHA


Ian trying to get Sheila to dance. I swear once Sheila dances, the guys will be WOW-ed but she's so shy :(



Loving the lights ;D!




We grind each other like hell for every party ;)


Can you feel the mood?


How can we not be best friends, seriously?



5some ;) Oh, Nina, you've got them working heh!


Spot me? Thanks Ian for the money :)
You made me feel like a hooker alright HAHA


I love this picture, sorry :')
Was sucking on an orange. Thanks Aunty for cutting us fruits, I was starving!



I think Jing Mai is the new Clarence HAHAHA!


DAAAAAAAMNNNNN!


Sorry, why is Sheila always so cute? :/


Ladies in their patterns ;D


Aih, these guys!


FARISSSS!



First picture with them (:



After the party, helping Jing Her clean up :)



All in all it was a fun night (:
Not the most hardcore but I loved it, I was actually awake to appreciate everything. Well everyone who came for the other parties would know what I mean.
Thanks Ko for sending me home & mom for letting me go :)
Caos!
PS: It's too bad Natalie, Farah & May Yin didn't go. Was looking forward to seeing em. Have to definitely see them before I head back :)
Natalie, Jing Her misses you so much!