Sunday, February 27, 2011

We gotta stop thinking once in a while.

12:10am.

Hey there, non-existent readers. It's morning but I've always treated 12 as a late night. I'm awake doing my Emath believe it or not, I've been at it since 6, though it was an on & off thing. Yesterday was my first saturday without any plans at all. I initially did have some but I got sick and it all came crumbling down. I'm glad it did cause I finally could relax and do what I want to do which is to your surprise, study. I can't sit here and wait to achieve something anymore. I want to get up my ass and do something productive. To get better and better. Some people don't even have to try but I know I have to work hard so I'm going to.

I've been thinking for a few hours now. Not on a particular thing, just thinking, wondering and such. It's just that hour to think about everything. I'm not sad so that's good :)
We, teenagers, sometimes gotta stop thinking too much. Just a phase in life, perhaps?
Whatever it is, I've concluded I might be a bit homesick, just a bit. But who isn't right? Once in a while, we'll miss our lives back home. Nothing to fuss about (:

Also, there are somethings I realise I can't have without jeopardizing something else. It's a hard decision so I'm sticking to the easier one. I'll just leave things as it is. Go with the flow (:



Well I better log off before I start blabbering.
Caos.